Aluminium & Stainless Steel
We provide a range of Stainless Steel and Aluminium Scale Rulers and Tool Joint Identifiers.
Our custom made metal rulers are available to suit your requirements. Branded with your logo and company details.
Aluminium & Stainless Steel Flat Scale Rules
Our aluminium scale rules have the following features:
- Length – 150mm or 300mm
- Various widths, thicknesses, styles and scales
- Printed with your company name and logo
- Printed with up to two Pantone PMS colours on both sides.
- Up to eight scales on two sides.
- Quantity breaks for prices are 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000
Tool Joint Identifiers
Tool Joint Identifiers in stainless steel manufactured with your company logo and other details.
Tool Joint Identifier available with and without the depth gauge. The depth gauge does not obscure thread gauge markings. The dimensions of the thread ruler itself are: 215mm x 25.4mm x 0.5mm
Using the Tool Joint Identifier One often comes across undefined tool joints. Tool joint thread identification is normally stamped on the tool joint. If that stamp is worn or is not present, you need specific information to determine the tool joint identification. Tool Joint Identifier will assist you in determining the thread.
The end profiles on this gauge will help you determine the number of threads per inch in the pin or box. Use calipers to measure the diameter at base on the pin. Transfer this measurement onto the gauge and quickly determine the type of joint. The numerals following the type of joint on joint tool identifier indicates the number of threads per inch. To identify the type of box, hold this gauge to the counterbore opening and read the corresponding graduation on the tool joint identifier. Be sure the corresponding threads per inch are also correct.
Anodized Aluminium Rulers
Custom anodized aluminium rulers with your logo and company information. Impress your customers with a golden ruler or order for your company’s 50th anniversary. Hi shine silver is great for a 25th anniversary celebration. These high quality rulers truly stand out for that lasting impression!
Design & Artwork
Our design team can support your graphic and artwork needs. For customers using their own artwork, we recommend the following guidelines:
- Logos, or complete artwork, should be supplied as high resolution pdf files, or separate vectored (outlined) elements saved as an Adobe Illustrator .ai or .eps file with type converted to outlines.
- Colour references should be in Pantone PMS or CMYK
- Text should be 6-point in size or larger
- Lines should not be less than 0.5pt
For custom made Flat Aluminium and Stainless Steel Scale Rules, please provide the length and scales required, together with the quantity and number of print colours.